Today was a very interesting day for me. Although I woke up tired and exhausted because we’ve had so many busy days, throughout the day my energy went up. When we arrived to the Woman of hope & faith i was very excited, when I had the chance to talk to them and get to know them it warmed my heart. All the woman reminded me of my aunts and my grandma, it made me sad too because I miss them and I haven’t seen them in 10 years. But they inspired me, almost all these woman’s had 2 jobs trying to provide for their kids and families, and the first thing that popped into my head were my parents. Both my parents have always worked 2 jobs to provide for my brothers and I and our education and it kills me when I see my parents come home from a long day and they are exhausted Because I can’t do much, one thing that motivates me is to give them my college diploma because that’s all they want. My mom always tells me “Mija más quiero tu degree y luego puedo descansar por el resto de mi vida” which basically means that once I receive my college diploma that she will rest for the rest of her life and that makes me push myself harder for my parents. But being on this trip has motivated me to help these refugees, I know god put towards this trip for a reason and throughout these days I have been figuring it out .