Building relationships with one another…
through social interaction and discipleship.
Opportunities to promote a sense of belonging
Community Night – Held every Thursday at 8:00 p.m., Community Nights seek to foster friendships and build fellowship while engaging in relevant conversations about various topics related to living the Christian Faith.
Lasallian Collegians – Members seek to be active in their faith, live lives of service and build community – connected to the mission and vision of Saint John Baptist de La Salle.
Here are some examples of what the Lasallian Collegians do:
- Listen to a person living out the Lasallian mission with zeal
- Visit elderly residents in Winona, MN
- Collaborate with other offices to put on great events such as a Mardi Gras Bazaar
- Help promote and organize De La Salle Week on the Winona Campus
- Work alongside other student groups to facilitate a prayer service
De La Salle Week – A full week of activities that celebrate the life and message of Saint John Baptist de La Salle and the Christian Brothers.